Sunday, September 7, 2008

Bett's Wedding

Shirlyn and Rueben got married at Rueben’s parent’s house outside Hood River. It was so beautiful. I want to live there. Definitely one of the most beautiful parts of Oregon. The ceremony was very personal and perfectly matched to this couple. Rueben sang for Shirlyn, Noah played processional cello, and there was a great singer/guitarist as well. And Hood River is Gorgeous. A fun reception followed in down town Hood River. Great food. Oh yeah, and a delicious cake:


It was great to visit with the (French) Friess’, the Voss’, James, and the Seitz-Greenleaf’s. Steph holding baby Hemi ‘cuda (I don’t think Haley would let me call him that…):

My only picture of the couple. Only picture up Dan's nose, also.

Sara's "Myspace" photo:

1 comment:

Shirlyn and Reuben Betts said...

Thank you for such a wonderful cake. I loved it, I just wish I could have eaten more...

Love, the Betts