Stephanie's second day of teaching was yesterday. She was going about her teaching when the Principal came into to observe…or so she thought. She didn’t notice the reporter in tow with the Principal. She also didn't notice the camera taking pictures; she must have been very focused. Stephanie’s family has had a long and mostly negative history with the local paper. This
article was short but positive. A nice change. Doesn’t Steph look cute in these pictures!?




Stephanie impressed her class, the Principal, and the reporter by memorizing all of her student’s names within a few minutes of meeting them for the first time. She’s so smart ;-)
2 comments:
WAY TO GO STEPH! I always hated being observed even though it always ended up being positive. And look at you focus, you didn't even break a sweat. You're an old pro at this teaching thing.
Steph, you do look great! I LOVE your hair.. so cute! The pics are great and I am so pleased the article was positive. That local paper is a pain in the butt! :)
Post a Comment