Thanks to Sara G, Steph and I got to go out and see a movie last Friday. That may not sound like too big of a deal to some of you, but it’s a big deal to Steph and me. For perspective realize that Steph and I used to see a movie out at least every week. I have a stack of movie ticket stubs that is more than three inches thick. Contrast that with the fact that Val got us movie money almost four years ago, and we have yet to use it all.
Well, we made sure to see a good movie. I love a Coen Brother’s joint so we saw Burn After Reading. Big awesome cast and a funny plot. We had a lot of fun. At the time we didn’t realize that it was our last night of relative health before we all got a nasty cold bug. We expect to get colds with Steph and I both spending time in big school settings, but we didn’t make it far into the year before we got hit hard. Steph lost her voice completely and the girls have not quite been their usual sweet selves. This week has been difficult but we’ll try to catch up on rest this weekend and get well.
1 comment:
Being sick totally sucks! The girls have colds right now and at the end of the day my shirt looks like a slug has traveled over every inch. It's so nice that they love me enough to wipe their noes on me. Get well soon.
Post a Comment