Here, Juby is asking to leave. I am begging her to smile.
We weren't even in the actual park, yet.

I'm done, too. This is going to be the longest day ever . . .

The first time we had fun! The girls are suckers for rides. The faster the better.

Yes, that's right, voluntary waving from Juliet!

Our attempt to get a full family line-up shot. Five minutes later we lost Pierre. This picture captured the last moment of innocent happiness.

We weren't even in the actual park, yet.
I'm done, too. This is going to be the longest day ever . . .
The first time we had fun! The girls are suckers for rides. The faster the better.
Yes, that's right, voluntary waving from Juliet!
Our attempt to get a full family line-up shot. Five minutes later we lost Pierre. This picture captured the last moment of innocent happiness.
Pierre found, sun coming out! But we were already drenched with sweat and Sophie had two bloody blisters on her heels. Grandma saved her with two heel-protector band aids. Oh, and did I mention Grandma also indirectly saved Pierre? Before leaving Salem, she made each kid a necklace with their I.D. and family contact numbers. When a random woman found Pierre at the Tea Cups, she called Debby! Thank goodness for Grandmas. Five minutes after this picture was taken, we left. Too much heat, blood, exhaustion, and sweat. We ate some Subway and took a nap. And showered. Plans were made for dinner at 6:00.

Disneyland, take two. Can't you see the difference in our faces? It was still hot, but we were ECSTATIC to be there! One hour til dinner and we were on our way to Peter Pan.
Dinner was fun and super tasty. Boy, those naps were great!
Speaking of naps . . .

This was one of the highlights for us. The air had cooled completely and the time with family over our meal was priceless. Thinking of it makes me miss them.

The air had cooled a bit too much. So we had to get the girls million dollar sweatshirts. But I didn't care. I was having the time of my life, and so were the kids. I wanted to stay all night!

Kevin may look tired, but check out Juliet. I think it was already past bedtime, but the girls were coming alive more every minute. Just after this photo the fireworks started going off. We were riding the Tea Cups again at the time. It was truly magical. Possibly my best Disneyland memory ever!

Cedric had been asleep for about an hour at this point. We had seen the water show and gone on the Indiana Jones ride, all with Ceddy comatose! It was about 11:00 here. We had to be up and packed and out the door by 7:00, so it was time to say our goodbyes. The last seven hours had been magic, and Kevin and I were already planning the next trip. Maybe in 3-5 years . . .
This was one of the highlights for us. The air had cooled completely and the time with family over our meal was priceless. Thinking of it makes me miss them.
The air had cooled a bit too much. So we had to get the girls million dollar sweatshirts. But I didn't care. I was having the time of my life, and so were the kids. I wanted to stay all night!
Kevin may look tired, but check out Juliet. I think it was already past bedtime, but the girls were coming alive more every minute. Just after this photo the fireworks started going off. We were riding the Tea Cups again at the time. It was truly magical. Possibly my best Disneyland memory ever!
Cedric had been asleep for about an hour at this point. We had seen the water show and gone on the Indiana Jones ride, all with Ceddy comatose! It was about 11:00 here. We had to be up and packed and out the door by 7:00, so it was time to say our goodbyes. The last seven hours had been magic, and Kevin and I were already planning the next trip. Maybe in 3-5 years . . .
2 comments:
the pictures speak for itself! great!
Steph~
I love the one of you and the girls in front of the castle (on the hot day). You guys look great!
Post a Comment